I alwyas thought they used metal molds? But, I also know next to nothing [img]smile.gif[/img]
This is what the WB'ers are saying.... [img]eek.gif[/img]
Is this true? The last I heard is that there was a "problem" with the mold, not that it was broken. Was this info released when I was unconscious?
I alwyas thought they used metal molds? But, I also know next to nothing [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well, broken would indeed be a problem. Huge bummer if that's true.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You didn't get the memo?Originally posted by Drau the Bludgeoned:
Was this info released when I was unconscious?
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
The only thing I remember reading on it was there was a problem with the mold, but someone else (not employed by McFarlane) posted that it was broken.
Now knowing the WB and how it loves the worse rumor - I think it is just perpetuated through that.
I've furthered the rumor mill with this post on the WB:
The mold was stolen by someone in the factory and sold on Ebay.
Jon already cleared everything up about this issue a long time ago.
The mold was damaged and replaced with Spawn 8. So fucking lame.
DAMN U 316!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
YOU I trust ... but being that that was posted on the WB... I gave it a second though and decided not to. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
That rumor is perfect! Just enough potential for reality.... But just to be safe, we'd better surround a certain boardmember's house and re-acquire that mold! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Someone knows how to come up with an original story. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by 316what of the Long Name Brigade:
I've furthered the rumor mill with this post on the WB:
The mold was stolen by someone in the factory and sold on Ebay.
Anyway- What's Spawn 8 look like?
After Spawn VII (Throne Spawn) they started using the I.### naming convention - so there's no "Spawn VIII"
Spawn V is the one I used to do the American Flag custom
Spawn i.095 is the one that replaces him for the 12"
![]()
Bookmarks